Application Types

To apply for Admissions, first select the Application Type you want to complete. Please read the entire list of application choices before making your selection. Selecting the wrong application type will result in a delay in processing and require submission of another application and fee.

Undergraduate Applications (Seeking Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree)
A person applying for undergraduate admissions must complete the application that best describes his/her student type. Select one of the following:
First-time College Student if you have never attended a university, college, or other post-secondary institution after graduating from high school. If you have earned credit through Dual Enrollment, Early Start, or Concurrent Enrollment, and not attended some other school after graduating high school, you would select this option.
Transfer Student if you have attended some university, college, or other post-secondary institution after graduating from high school, regardless of your age. Even if you went to a college but withdrew during your first semester, you would still apply using this application type. You will complete this application even if you have earned a degree from another institution.
New Adult Student-25 or older if you are aged 25 or older and have never attended some other university, college, or other post-secondary institution after graduating high school.
Reapply as Undergraduate if you are a former Nicholls student that did not attend for a fall or spring semester. Choose this application if you attended Nicholls, went somewhere else, and are now returning.
International/Exchange Undergraduate if you are a non-citizen planning to pursue a degree or if you are participating in a one or two semester international exchange program at Nicholls.
Nondegree Visiting Undergrad if you are interested in attending as a Visitor student. Examples of those that would apply in this category include Transient students, Senior Citizens, and those wishing to attend for only a summer semester.
Cross Enroll from Fletcher if you wish to cross enroll for a certain semester with Nicholls from Fletcher Technical Community College. (You are taking more courses at FTCC than at Nicholls.)
Nicholls Online-Undergrad if you are seeking an online undergraduate degree through Nicholls Online using accelerated 8-week semesters. These programs are offered 100% online and are not open to on-campus students.
IMPORTANT: This application is for undergraduate degree seeking students at Nicholls who wish to take classes solely online. Do NOT complete this application if you plan to take courses on-campus.

Graduate School Applications (Seeking Certifications, Master’s Degree or seeking Graduate level credit)
A bachelor’s degree is required to apply for one of these degree programs and admission to graduate school does not guarantee admission to the program of which you have applied. A person applying for graduate admissions must complete the application that best describes his/her major or curriculum of instruction. Select one of the following:
Master in Business Admin for the Masters in Business Administration. This is for the on-campus degree, and not the executive program.
Master(Exec) in Busin Admin for the Executive Masters in Business Administration program. This is different from the regular MBA program in it’s delivery method and consists of intensive coursework over several months.
Master Marine & Envir Biol for the Masters in Marine & Environmental Biology program.
Master Programs in Mathematics for the Masters in Mathematics program.
Masters in Education or Psyc for the Masters program in Education or a Masters in Psycological Counseling or School Counseling.
Educ – Alt Certification for the Non-Masters Alternative Certification Program.
Specialist in School Psyc for the Specialist in School Psychology program.
International Graduate if you are an international student who wishes to pursue a graduate level program.
International Exchange Graduate if you are an international student who will be attending Nicholls as part of an exchange program.
Master in Nursing for the Masters of Science in Nursing program.