Begin Your Online Education
Even though you’ll be taking online classes, you’ll still feel part of the exceptional Nicholls State University learning environment. You’ll benefit from faculty who are active in research and publication, but are deeply committed to teaching first.
Nicholls Online allows you to:
- Complete the program from home or wherever you have Internet access
- Enjoy student-friendly course delivery
- Complete classes in an accelerated 8-week format
- Complete the online application.
- You must choose either Nicholls Online Undergraduate or Nicholls Online Graduate from the application type list.
- There is a $20 application fee ($30 for international students).
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail after completing the electronic application form.
- Application processing may take a week.
- To see if you qualify for any additional financial aid, go to http://www.nicholls.edu/financial-aid/.
- Send transcripts (high school or other college) or ACT and test scores to the university.
- The Division of Distance Education has an advisor ready to assist you with all of your steps with enrolling to Nicholls Online. You may contact them at NichollsOnline@nicholls.edu or 1-855-NIC-ONLINE (642-6654) if you have any questions.