Skip to content
Before Fall Semester Begins (Yearly):
- Update Welcome or initial home page message.
- This message should tie-in with the overall university marketing message as much as possible.
- Update list of faculty and related information.
- Contact info
- Academic info such as syllabi, personal web page addresses,, etc.
- Add or update photographs if necessary.
- Update any general information links posted.
- Test links to see if they are still active.
- Remove or reconnect broken links.
- Update any curriculum changes approved during the academic year by the Courses and Curriculum Committee.
- Course additions or deletions
- Course prerequisites, co-requisites, etc.
- Update unique documents such as Internship guidelines, student handbooks, etc.
- Update any dated information that exists.
- Any announcements that require deadlines for submissions.
- Any posting older than 36 months or with misleading or confusing information.
- Any dated info that would suggest the web page is not being updated regularly.
- Update photos on department name bar on homepage.
Before Fall Semester Begins (Every 36 months):
- Pictures/videos of students in curriculum settings, labs, classrooms, events, etc.
- Pictures/videos of department facilities.
Spring Semester (Yearly):
- Update Faculty changes since the fall semester
- Update Alumni postings.