The Student Organization Manual contains helpful information and guidelines for all student organizations on campus.
Learn more about the following by downloading the manual:
- Forming a new student organization
- Student Organizations Committee
- Maintaining status as a recognized student organization
- Finance and records
- Rules for conducting a raffle
- Student organization activities and events
- Scheduling facilities
- Special procedures for on-campus fundraising events open to the public (e.g., dances, block parties, songfests, talent shows, etc.)
- Conduct at student organization sponsored events and activities
- Student travel
- Probation and suspension
- CollegiateLink User Manual
Fraternities and Sororities should also read Standards for Organizations – Fraternities and Sororities (PDF).